Opay is a financial platform that gives users the liberty to make free, quick and safe payments, spend smart, save more and even take out loans.
When Is It Necessary To Contact OPay?
You may contact OPay for support for various reasons. Some of them are:
- Fraud Issues: You may contact OPay support when you suspect suspicious activity. You can report fraud issues via email at email@example.com.
- Partnerships: You can contact Opay for partnering opportunities, from business opportunities to community development projects. For partnership support, contact Opay via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Legal Enquiries: For legal matters, you can contact Opay via email at email@example.com.
OPay Contact lines
To contact OPay for help or inquiries, you can reach support via WhatsApp or mail.
- Whatsapp Number: 09165998936
- Call: 0700 8888 328
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head Office: 8 Otunba Jobi Fele way, Agidingbi 101233, Ikeja, Lagos.
What Can You Do With OPay
The OPay app can be used for various services. It is a one-stop shop for all Opera services. Below are some of the things you can do on your OPay app after creating an account:
- Transfer funds: The OPay app can be used to transfer funds to friends and family who are also OPay users and to transfer to the bank accounts of non-OPay users.
- Airtime purchase: The OPay app, very much like your usual bank app, can be used to purchase airtime and data for yourself and even others after you must have funded your wallet. It supports MTN, 9Mobile, Airtel and GLO telecommunication providers.
- Pay utility bills: OPay also permits users to make payments for their utility bills like electricity bills, via the app.
- Book a ride: OPay has several transportation services under its wings – ORide for bikes, OCar for cars, OTrike for tricycles and OBus for buses.
- Make payment for subscription services: Users can make payment for subscription services like Satellite and terrestrial Pay Tv with the OPay app. This includes payment for DSTV, GOTV and Startimes.
- Order Food: You may order food from local restaurants around you via the OPay app and have your meal delivered to your doorstep.
- Get loans: With the OPay app, you can access quick and short loans via the OKash service.
- Invest: OWealth is another service under OPay that permits users to make investments that offer up to a 10% annual rate on whatever is invested.
- Fund betting accounts: OPay supports betting services like Bet9ja, NairaBet, CloudBet and SuperBet. With the OPay app, you can fund your betting accounts.
How To Fund Your OPay Wallet
An OPay wallet is an electronic wallet used for storing money, making purchases, installments and paying bills. You can fund your OPay wallet in many ways:
- Through your bank account: To use this method, log into your mobile banking app and transfer the amount you choose to the phone number you used to sign up for OPay. Your Opay account number is your phone number without the first zero, and the Bank is Paycom.
Simply add your debit card details to your OPay account, and you’re ready.
- With Cash: To fund your Opay wallet without a bank account, locate an OPay agent—hand over the amount in cash you wish to fund your OPay account with. Submit your OPay number, and the agent will fund your electronic wallet.
Note:Open your OPay app and tap on Nearby agents to find an agent. You will be provided a list of agents closest to you and their contact information.
How To Withdraw From OPay To Bank Account
To withdraw money from your electronic wallet into your bank account:
- Click transfer in your OPay app.
- Under send to alternatives, tap Bank.
- Select your Bank and input your account number.
- Input the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Tap ‘Done’
How To Loan From OPay
- Download the OKash loan app.
- Install and launch the app.
- Create an account by providing the requested information.
- After you have been verified, apply for a loan on the app.
- Go through the terms and conditions of the loan.
- If satisfied, confirm your loan request.
- You will receive your loan in minutes.
How To Save On The Opay App
To save on the OPay app:
- Fund your Opay account.
- Tap the OWealth or Savings button on the app.
- Read the terms and conditions and accept if you agree.
- Fill in the amount you wish to save or invest.
- Confirm your investment.