Water intake is essential to hydrate the body, and more broadly for life. Did you know that the human body is made up of 60% water? This figure even rises to 70% in babies.
Water is the main constituent of a human body. However, each day, we lose around two liters of water via perspiration, urine or respiration. By drinking regularly, we compensate for the daily water losses from our body and maintain the water balance.
The water balance means the right balance for the body. You have to be vigilant, because dehydration can be extremely dangerous: it leads to a coma, and then to death.
The organs, tissues, and cells that form your body require water to function. If you do not consume sufficient water, you will become dehydrated, and this will impact your body’s ability to work properly. Even minor cases of dehydration can leave you feeling lethargic and lacking energy.
Use this water intake calculator to get the approximate amount of water you need to consume in relation to your activity level and your body weight.
Water Intake Calculator Tool
Calculate your water intake requirements by following four simple steps:
- Select from the metric or standard measurement systems.
- Input your full body height and weight.
- Input the current season and your activity level.
- Click on the “Calculate” button to generate the results.
Water Intake Calculator
you should drink ...... of water per day
Other Health Tools:
- Protein Intake Calculator
- Body Mass Index Calculator
- Body Fat Calculator
- Pregnancy Calculator
- Time Calculator
Related Articles to read:
- Water For Babies: Can My Baby Drink Water And When?
- 10 Important Tips and Rules For Healthy Eating
- Weight Loss: 5 Tips To Lose Weight Quickly
- Lose Weight With These 6 Healthy Breakfast Recipes
- 10 Best Ingredients For a Healthy Breakfast
- The 5 Important Vitamins For Pregnant Women
- 7 Best Sugar Alternatives You Should Know
- Salt Effects On The Body & 7 Signs You Eat Too Much Salt