Table of Contents
- 1. Make Hair Grow Faster With Special Shampoos
- 2. The Right Care For Fast Hair Growth
- 3. Let Hair Grow By Drying and Styling Properly
- 4. Brush Properly For Long Hair
- 5. Regular Tip Cutting For Faster Hair Growth
- 6. Head Massages Promote Hair Growth
- 7. Make Hair Grow Faster With The Right Diet
- 8. Hair Oils Make Hair Grow Faster
- 9. Alcohol Reduces Hair Growth
- 10. Hair Grows Faster Without Stress
Which woman doesn’t dream of long hair with a wow effect? Unfortunately, nature has set it up so that our hair only grows very slowly. Nevertheless, there are some tips and tricks to accelerate the growth of short hair and get long, strong and shiny hair faster.
1. Make Hair Grow Faster With Special Shampoos
There are eyelash boosters and eyebrow serums, so why shouldn’t there be shampoos that stimulate hair growth? The shampoos are usually mixed with caffeine, work against hair loss and stimulate the scalp. As a result, the hair grows back faster and stronger. You can also use shampoos with coenzyme Q10, which achieve the same effect.
Tip: For more beautiful hair, you should replace your normal shampoo with a caffeine shampoo every second hair wash.
2. The Right Care For Fast Hair Growth
With the right care, your hair will definitely grow faster, so you should not only use shampoo and conditioner for hair care but also a moisturizing hair treatment once a week. However, when choosing your care product, always consider the individual needs of your hair.
Avoid care products that contain alcohol or silicone. They damage the hair in the long run and slow down the growth of the hair.
3. Let Hair Grow By Drying and Styling Properly
When drying hair, we unnecessarily stress the hair structure by heat, which means that the hair grows more slowly. Therefore, you should avoid using a hairdryer, curling iron, and flat iron as often as possible.
If you can’t do it without heat styling, simply apply heat protection before use.
You Might Want To Read: What Are The 5 Different Skin Types?
4. Brush Properly For Long Hair
For healthy hair growth, it is best to always wash your hair and scalp with lukewarm water, as too hot water can harm your hair. Then carefully comb through wet hair. It is best to use a coarse-toothed comb or a brush with natural bristles.
Generally, comb the tips first and then work your way slowly to the hairline. This will prevent knots from forming and hair being pulled out or damaged when combing.
5. Regular Tip Cutting For Faster Hair Growth
As annoying as it is to leave every inch of hair with the hairdresser, regular cuts are essential if you want your hair to grow. Hair split ends not only look ugly, but the damaged hair also grows more slowly. If it breaks off, the laboriously achieved length is completely lost.
You should, therefore, have your tips cut every two months at the latest. Human hair grows about 1.5 centimeters a month, which is why a cut of half a centimeter every eight weeks leaves enough new hair length. If you want to do without the hairdresser due to time or cost reasons, you can also cut your hair yourself.
Also, Read On Spotiance: How To Keep Your Feet Soft And Healthy
6. Head Massages Promote Hair Growth
A head massage is not only beneficial for the body and mind but also has a positive effect on our hair growth. Because a massage lasting five to ten minutes stimulates the blood flow in the scalp and promotes the supply of nutrients to the hair follicles. The result is that the hair grows faster.
Here’s how it works: Simply massage your scalp with your fingers in small, circular movements to ensure good blood circulation and apply some pressure. The massage program can be carried out on the sofa, in bed or under the shower. Only take care with long, pointed fingernails that you do not injure the sensitive skin on the head.
Alternatively, you can also use a massage spider. Due to its thin massage arms, it is in several places at the same time. It stimulates the roots of the hair and at the same time gives blood to the entire scalp.
7. Make Hair Grow Faster With The Right Diet
Proper nutrition is essential for your body! It not only affects health but is also important for faster hair growth.
Therefore, try to eat a balanced, vitamin-rich and nutritious diet with fruit, vegetables, and whole foods. Vitamins C, A, B7 – also known as biotin or vitamin H – and B9 (folic acid) have a positive effect on hair growth.
Zinc, on the other hand, enables cell division and is therefore of the utmost importance for hair growth. You should also consume iron in sufficient quantities. In the worst case, an iron deficiency can lead to increased hair loss.
These Foods Promote Hair Growth
- Water: is a real elixir of life for our body and important for healthy hair. It helps to transport all nutrients to the individual cells.
- Oatmeal: is rich in nutrients. With iron, zinc, magnesium, calcium, biotin, and proteins, they ensure that the hair grows faster.
- Carrots: are rich in vitamin A and help us fight both dry scalp and hair loss.
- Black currants: contain vitamin C. This is not only important for our immune system, but also for building and protecting new cells.
- Walnuts: provide our body with important nutrients such as vitamin E, omega-3 fatty acids and biotin. All three help hair grow faster.
You Might Like To Read: Facial Hair Removal: 12 Effective Methods To Try
8. Hair Oils Make Hair Grow Faster
Whether in the kitchen or in the bathroom: oils are real all-rounders. Not only are they healthy, but they also prove themselves time and again as natural beauty aids. For faster hair growth, you should, therefore, try one of these four oils:
- Argan oil: Moroccan miracle oil provides sufficient moisture and protects the hair structure.
- Coconut oil: It supplies the hair roots and scalp with numerous nutrients and provides moisture.
- Castor oil: It contains many omega-6 fatty acids that naturally stimulate hair growth.
- Olive oil: It strengthens the hair and counteracts hair loss.
Massage a small amount of the oil on your scalp with your fingers and leave it on for half an hour. Then simply rinse thoroughly and wash your hair as usual.
By the way: to get long hair, you can also use apple cider vinegar. It is not an oil, but it has a deep cleansing effect and promotes hair growth. The vinegar also makes the hair soft and shiny.
9. Alcohol Reduces Hair Growth
Do something good for your hair and avoid alcoholic beverages to maintain long hair. Your hair will thank you with faster growth.
The reason for this is that alcohol dries out the hair and promotes unsightly split ends. Therefore, from time to time, choose a healthy alternative, such as a delicious smoothie, instead of sparkling wine.
Also, don’t forget to drink at least two liters of water a day. This ensures that the cells are adequately supplied with fluid.
You Might Like To Read: What Causes Stretch Marks & 5 Tips For Skin Care
10. Hair Grows Faster Without Stress
Despite all the tips and tricks to speed up hair growth, it takes time. Therefore the most important tip for a lush mane is: hold on and avoid stress!
Too much stress in your job or private life is not only harmful to your health in the long run, but also makes itself felt on the head relatively quickly. This can result in unhealthy and brittle hair.
To prevent this, you should try to reduce your everyday stress as much as possible. For example, meditation exercises, long walks or yoga can help you.