iCredit is one of the many online loan services in Nigeria. This loan app offers stable and adaptable loans to its users, from a minimum of N1,000 to as much as N50,000, without needing any collateral or guarantors.
ICredit offers a variety of loan packages to suit the specific financial needs of its customers. They include Mortgage Loans, Mobile phone Loans, Direct Personal Loans, Medical Loans, Travel Loans, Credit Card Loans, Car Loans Against Guarantee, Loans on Two Wheels, Mini Money Loans, and Sustainable Consumer Loans.
How To Loan Money On iCredit
1. Download the iCredit app from Google Play or the Apple store.
2. Install and launch the app.
3. Register or create an account.
4. Log into your account and submit the basic information required.
5. Navigate to ‘Apply for loan’ and input all required information.
6. The app will calculate your credit score using your provided information. Your loan will be approved if your credit score qualifies for a loan.
7. iCredit will credit your bank account with the loan amount.
Note that your loan limit increases with every loan you borrow and pay back in time.
iCredit Loan Requirements
· You must be between 20 and 60 years of age.
· You must have a stable source of monthly income.
· You must be a legal citizen and resident of Nigeria.
· You must have an active bank account.
· You must provide your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
How Much Can You Get From iCredit
iCredit loan app offers loans between N1,000 and N50,0000. As a first-time user, loan amount and duration may be lower due to your credit score and quality, amongst other factors. Your loan limit increases as you repay your loans in time, and your credit score increases.
iCredit Interest Rate
iCredit loan interest rates vary between 5% and 30% monthly. There is a one-time origination fee of between N1,000 and N6,000.
iCredit Loan Term
iCredit loan payment duration is between 91 days (3 months) and 365 days (one year).
How To Repay iCredit Loan
To repay your iCredit loans, take the following steps:
· Log into your iCredit account on the app.
· Navigate to ‘Repay Loan.’
· Select a method of payment that suits you.
· Repay your loan.
The repayment methods include;
· Debit Cards: You must provide your debit card information during your loan application. If you have not done this, input your card details and click ‘Repay Loan.’ Your loan payment will be debited directly from your bank account.
· Bank Transfer: To use this mode of repayment, iCredit will provide you with unique bank details into which you will transfer or deposit your loan payment.
iCredit Head Office
The iCredit Head Office is situated at No 9 Oluwole Omole Street, Off Esomo Street, Ikeja, Lagos.
iCredit Customer Care
For inquiries, requests, or complaints, you can contact iCredit customer care via email at email@example.com or call the help center at +2348021810034.
You can download the iCredit loans app from the Google Play store for android users or the Apple app store for iOS users.
iCredit website is https://icredit.net.au/apply-online/
Using the iCredit loan app is one of the easiest and fastest ways to obtain a loan in Nigeria. The app decides whether to offer you a loan or not by using your phone data and SMS history to create a credit score for you and verify your identity. It is available 24 hours a day and seven days a week. The app has a portable size of 7.4MB and has a rating of 4.1 from over N67,000 users.