Branch is Nigeria’s top money lending platform, providing single payment loans, installment loans, and payroll loans for borrowers. It uses data science to increase access to financial services for millions of Nigerians. The platform offers quick loans that help people fulfill their personal and business needs. Branch currently operates in Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Mexico, and India.
How To Loan Money On Branch
- Download the Branch App: The app is available for Android users on the Google Play store. Download and install it.
- Create your account: After you have installed the app, open it and submit your details to create a new account. You will need your phone number and your name to create the account. You can also register with your Facebook account.
- Fill out a simple form: After creating your account, you must fill out a simple form with your details (Bank Verification Number, guarantor’s phone number, and receiving bank information).
- Loan Offer: Once you have submitted the form, Branch loan will analyze the details submitted to decide how much they can loan you. Once the analysis is complete, you can apply for the loan.
Branch Loan Requirements
You have to meet some requirements to guarantee a loan from Branch. They include:
● You must be 18 years or older.
● A branch Account.
● A valid Bank Identification Number (BVN).
● Valid receiving bank details.
● A valid phone number.
● A Facebook account.
● Stable internet connection.
● An android phone.
If you meet these requirements, you can qualify for any loan amount determined by Branch.
How Much Can You Get On Branch
As a first-time user, you are eligible to request any amount between N1,000 and N13,000. You are eligible to request higher loans after successfully paying off your first loan. The new amount will depend on how fast you repay your initial loan and the movement of funds in your linked bank account.
As you borrow and repay your loans, your loans limit increases along with the duration you can borrow money.
Branch Interest Rate
Branch interest rates vary and depend on the amount you borrow. Interest rates generally range from 1% to 21% per month. The rates depend on the customer’s risk profile, credit history, loan amount, and loan duration.
Branch Loan Term
Branch loan term spans a period of between 4 to 40 weeks.
How To Repay Branch Loan
Repaying Branch loans is quite straightforward.
● Open the Branch Loan app
● Select “My Loan”
● Click on the “Tap to pay” button.
● Input the amount you want to pay.
● Select your chosen payment method.
● Click “Continue”
The loan repayment will be processed in less than 24 hours. If you run into any issues, contact Branch customer care for help.
You can repay using two options:
1. Through the Branch app: Log into the branch app and pay via bank transfer. Branch supports several banks, including Access Diamond Bank, ALAT by Wema, Guarantee Trust Bank, Fidelity Bank, Polaris Bank, First Bank of Nigeria, Union Bank, Skye Bank, Stanbic IBTC Bank, United Bank for Africa, and FCMB.
2. Through the auto-debit option: To activate this option, you’ll need to add your debit card details on the app, so Branch withdraws your loan amount directly when it is due.
Branch Head Office
The Branch head office in Nigeria is situated at No 1 Sylvia Crescent, Anthony, Lagos, Nigeria.
Branch Customer Care
You can contact Branch customer care for help and inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org and Nigeria@branch.co.
The branch app is available for Android users to download on the Google Play store.
The Branch website is https://branch.co
It is currently one of the top most downloaded finance apps in Africa. Branch became available for Nigerians in 2017. The app has since seen tremendous growth, with over 1.2 million users and over one million loans disbursed worth over N9 billion.